Take part in the Twitter (short posts) or Google Groups (long posts) by posting, reading, commenting, searching, querying.
The posts will appear in your emails. But to make a post, enter Twitter itself, or Google Groups. Search the Group display directly in the panel.
Any member with a Twitter address can Tweet here. Any registered member can Google Group here.
These are our Tags
- Geospatial - gridding and infilling geographic data
- Forecasting - extending time series to the future, validating with the past
- Sceptics Corner - stories of mishaps and missteps with the new technologies
- Lighthearted - why not ?
- Imagery - image enhancements, image interpretations
- Parameters - extending measurement of landscapes
- Help please - submit your work and ask your expert peers for help
- Challenge Datasets - data you can work with, for Machine Learning
- Events - Meetings, solicitations, etc
Our Google Group
Under design by: Chris Jenkins & Kelly Kochanski at CSDMS Boulder; Evan Goldstein at UNC Greensboro; Jeff Obelcz at NRLStennis