Earth Surface Processes Summer Institute (ESPIn) Student Presentations
- Project Team 1: Exploring the effects of rainstorm sequences on a river hydrograph, Brooke Hunter presenting (Brooke Hunter, University of Oregon, Celia Trunz, University of Arkansas, Lisa Luna, University of Potsdam, Tianyue Qu, University of Pittsburgh and Yuval Shmilovitz, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem ).
- Project Team 2: Coupling grids with different geometries and scales: an example from fluvial geomorphology, Rachel Bosch presenting (Rachel Bosch, University of Cincinnati, Shelby Ahrendt, University of Washington, Francois Clapuyt, Université Catholique de Louvain, Eric Barefoot, Rice University, Mohit Tunwal, Penn State University, Vinicius Perin, North Carolina State University, Edwin Saavedra Cifuentes, Northwestern University, Hima Hassenruck-Gudipati, University of Texas Austin and Josie Arcuri, Indiana University).
- Project Team 3: Lagrangian particle transport through a tidal estuary, Rachel Allen presenting (Rachel Allen, UC Berkeley, Ningjie Hu, Duke University, Jayaram Hariharan, University of Texas, Aleja Geiger-Ortiz, Colby College and Collin Roland, University of Wisconsin).
- Project Team 4: Using Landlab to Model Tectonic Activities in a Landscape Evolution Model, Gustav Pallisgaard-Olesen presenting (Gustav Pallisgaard-Olesen, Aarhus University, Xiaoni Hu, Penn State University, Eyal Mardar, Colorado State University, Liang Xue, Bowling Green State University, and Chris Sheehan, University of Cincinnati).
- Project Team 5: Land geomorphology evolution over a continuous permafrost region by applying Ku-model and hillslope diffusion model, Zhenming Wu presenting( Zhenming Wu, University of Reeding and Fien De Doncker, University of Lausanne).
Please acknowledge the original contributors when you are using this material. If there are any copyright issues, please let us know (CSDMSweb@colorado.edu) and we will respond as soon as possible.
Of interest for: Terrestrial Working GroupCoastal Working GroupMarine Working GroupEducation and Knowledge Transfer (EKT) Working GroupCyberinformatics and Numerics Working GroupHydrology Focus Research GroupChesapeake Focus Research GroupCritical Zone Focus Research GroupHuman Dimensions Focus Research GroupGeodynamics Focus Research GroupEcosystem Dynamics Focus Research GroupCoastal Vulnerability InitiativeContinental Margin InitiativeArtificial Intelligence & Machine Learning InitiativeModeling Platform Interoperability InitiativeRiver Network Modeling Initiative