Visit http://water.usgs.gov/software/DR3M/ for more information or to download the model.
- 1991 - DR3M-version II, added option to output simulated time-series data to Watershed Data Management (WDM) file. Output file modified to reduce width from 132 characters to 80 characters or less.
- 1984 - DR3M-version II, WDM file replaces "card" input of time-series data.
- 1982 - DR3M-version II, added two solution techniques for kinematic wave routing. Improved general output.
- 1978 - Original DR3M version, incorporated the routing component from a version of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology catchment model into the lumped parameter rainfall-runoff model.
- 1972 - A lumped parameter rainfall-runoff model for small rural watersheds
|Nr. of publications:||14|