Start reviewing process: 12 August 2022
Start reviewing process:
12 August 2022
- MS degree in environmental science, civil and environmental engineering, ecology, computer science, or a related field.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Underrepresented minority (African Americans, American Indians including Native Alaskans, Hispanics, or Native Pacific Islanders).
Depending on the student’s background and research plan, the student will be admitted to either the Coastal and Marine System Science (CMSS) PhD program or the Geospatial Computing Science (GSCS) PhD program at TAMU-CC.
- Details of the CMSS program: https://www.tamucc.edu/programs/graduate-programs/coastal-and-marine-system-science-ms-phd.php
- Details of the GSCS program: https://www.tamucc.edu/programs/graduate-programs/geospatial-computer-science-phd.php
Interested applicants are encouraged to contact Dr. Zhang (firstname.lastname@example.org). A complete application will include:
- A curriculum vitae.
- A statement of research experience and interest.
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
- Two references.