Start reviewing process: 1 August 2022
Start reviewing process:
1 August 2022
Description of Position:
The postdoctoral researcher will be working with Dr. Zhi Li on the development of a high-performance, coupled surface-subsurface flow model. The model will be used for simulating large-scale urban and/or coastal floods. The postdoctoral researcher will also have the flexibility to develop her/his own research topic (related to hydrologic/hydrodynamic/groundwater modeling). The starting date is negotiable, preferably before Jan. of 2023.
Required qualifications (from Tongji University):
- Published at least 1 SCI paper.
- Obtained PhD degree within the past 3 years.
Preferred qualifications (from Dr. Zhi Li, not mandatory):
- Strong coding ability/experience with C/C++ or Fortran.
- Experience with numerical modeling and parallel computing.
- Experience with flood-related research or engineering projects.
- Good communication skill (oral + written) in English.
The base salary is 300,000 RMB (about 45,000 USD) per year plus benefits. Bonus is available upon performance.
Inquiries and applications (with CV and cover letter) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Website of Zhi Li: https://zli90.github.io/
For more info: