Start reviewing process: 10 July 2021
Start reviewing process:
10 July 2021
The successful candidate should hold a Ph.D. in Hydrology, Civil and Environmental Engineering or a related field with a specialization in physical hydrology or hydrogeology. Candidates must have received a PhD within the past five years from an accredited college or university.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong programming skills in a Unix/Linux environment;
- Experience using ParFlow.CLM or other integrated modeling platforms;
- Experience with High Performance computing;
- Demonstrated record of high-quality publications;
- Demonstrated success working and communicating in a team environment;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Cover letter describing the applicant’s research experience and interests
- Curriculum vitae
- Names, addresses, emails, and phone numbers for 3 references
Applications or informal inquiries can be sent to Dr. Hoori Ajami (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications will be accepted immediately and until the position is filled. The initial appointment will be for one year with the possibility of annual renewal based on satisfactory performance.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity amount its faculty and staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.