Get Lab on CSDMS NB server
How to get your lab on the CSDMS JupyterHub
If you have Jupyter Notebooks for your EKT lab, you can follow the steps below to make them available on the CSDMS JupyterHub and help others test and run your notebooks. More information about how to use the CSDMS JupyterHub can be found here.
1. Create a Github Issue at the CSDMS help-desk to make a request.
2. Provide the required information in the Github Issue. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- URL of your EKT Lab wiki
- URL to download Jupyter Notebooks
- Python packages used for Jupyter Notebooks
- URL to download input datasets (optional)
- Other required software for Jupyter Notebooks (optional)
3. After we setup your Jupyter Notebooks on the server, we will notify you through Github and add instruction information in your EKT lab to guide others run the notebooks on the CSDMS JupyterHub.