10 - 12 October 2017
The abstract submission deadline has passed
Registration is now closed
This exceptional event brings the opportunity to gather the sedimentological and associated geological research communities to share experiences, to discuss about new challenges, and to stimulate future rewarding collaborations.
Understanding geological Earth processes and environments necessitates combined knowledge and methods to produce global view from the deep past to the present.
Sessions will be organized focusing on the following main topics:
- Topic 1. Carbonates & Bioconstructions
- Topic 2. Clastic Sedimentary Processes (continental, coastal & marine)
- Topic 3. Paleo-environments & Paleo-climates
- Topic 4. Reading times in sediments
- Topic 5. Sedimentary Basins & their dynamics (tectonics, climate, sedimentation & surface processes)
- Topic 6. Sources & Sinks (sedimentary budgets & source tracing)
- Topic 7. Sedimentology & Resources
- Topic 8. Fluids/sediments interactions and Diagenesis
Contributors are encouraged to present state-of-the-art results from geological archives, modelling and/or data analyses. The geology of the host country will be highlighted through the pre- and post-meeting excursions planned all around in France.