- CSDMS is the Community Surface Dynamics Modeling System.
- CSDMS is a growing community, with already
2050 members. Become part of it by signing up today!
- Read the latest update from the director.
- Attend the CSDMS Meeting 2010 to discuss scientific insights in the modeling of surface dynamics and environmental change; new advances in cyber-infrastructure (Model-coupling Tool, HPC technique); latest developments of Working/Focus Research Groups; plus participate in the strategic direction of CSDMS. To be held in San Antonio, Texas from October 13-17, 2010. Some financial assistance available for qualified applicants.
(Abstract deadline: August 15, 2010)
Direct links to the
0 model descriptions in the repository available on the CSDMS website:
New: Join in the discussions of the various groups:General:
- Learn more about the various CSDMS groups
- Join one or more groups, sign up today!
- See all the members, or give your feed back to one of the CSDMS groups in the Group area