- CSDMS is the Community Surface Dynamics Modeling System.
- CSDMS is a growing community, with already
2118 members. Become part of it by signing up today!
- Read the latest update from the director.
- Attend the CSDMS Meeting 2010 to learn scientific insights in the modeling of surface dynamics and environmental change; new advances in cyber-infrastructure (CSDMS Model-coupling Tool, HPC technique); latest developments of CSDMS Working and Focus Research Groups; plus participate in the strategic direction of CSDMS. Registration Deadline is August 15, 2010. Location: San Antonio, Texas. October 13-17, 2010.To submit your application: CSDMS Meeting 2010
Direct links to the
0 model descriptions in the repository available on the CSDMS website:
New: Join in the discussions of the various groups:General:
- Learn more about the various CSDMS groups
- Join one or more groups, sign up today!
- See all the members, or give your feed back to one of the CSDMS groups in the Group area
Major funding for CSDMS comes from a cooperative agreement with the National Science Foundation.|