The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
The toolbox contains a selection of links which change depending on what type of page you are viewing.
- On all pages (except special pages):
- What links here takes you to a special page that lists the pages on this wiki which contain a link to the current page. This is helpful when you are looking for pages of related information. The What links here information can also be useful when you are refactoring wiki pages and need to check whether links to this page are still relevant after changes in the current page.
- Related changes tool lists all recent changes in the pages linked to from the current page. Recent changes to all relevant template pages are included in the resulting page list. The "Hide minor edits" option that can be set in the user preferences applies, among other things, to Related Changes.
- On all pages (including special pages):
- Upload file displays a special page that allows logged-in users to upload images and other files to the wiki. Uploaded files can be linked from or embedded in wiki pages. Uploading files, viewing files on the server, including them in wiki pages is discussed in the Help:Images section of this manual.
- Special pages tool lists the MediaWiki special pages. In MediaWiki terminology, a special page is one that presents information about the Wiki and/or allows access to administration activities for the wiki. For example, a list of users registered with the wiki, statistics about the wiki such as the number of pages and number of page edits, system logs, a list of orphaned pages, and so on. These special pages are commonly generated when the special page is loaded rather than being stored in the wiki database.
- Print as PDF tool creates a PDF document of the current page, minus all the navigation stuff and the header figure. The PDF document will be send to the user in a different browser window.
- Wiki Help tool will provide information on how to use the Wiki to add or alter the information on the CSDMS Wiki.