HPCCprojects:Surface Process Modeling Using CMT Course
Surface Process Modeling Using CMT Course
The course involves both lectures and hands-on modeling and aims at:
- Introduction to CSDMS and High Performance Computing.
- Lectures on theory and applications of several models.
- Simulations on the HPCC to explore:
September 2010 - December 2010
Models in use
- CSDMS Modeling Tool is used for the simulations in the class room and by the students independently.
- Simulations are run with HydroTrend, TopoFlow Infiltration, Gc2d, Avulsion,and CEM
Modeling results are visualized with Visit on Beach.
Class room excercises are available from the CSDMS Educational Repository.
CSDMS Integration Facility and EKT
NSF COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT 0621695
Publications and presentations
Class room projects are expected to contribute to the CSDMS Modeling Tool, to the example configuration files and the Help System.