Add your model/module to the CSDMS Modeling Tool (CMT)
The CSDMS Modeling Tool (CMT) provides a quick and easy way to run a model on the CSDMS HPCC. Please follow the steps below if you would like to see a model incorporated in the CMT:
- A model questionnaire needs to be filled out to provide basic model information. The source code needs to be available, either through the CSDMS model repository or made available through a 24/7 publicly accessible website.
- Input file(s) need to be made available together with the source code such that they can be used as an example within the CMT tool.
- Make sure your model is written in one or more of the following languages:
- Fortran (all years)
- Implement a Basic Model Interface (BMI) to your model
- Use Standard Names that map input and output variable names.
- Define model Accessors and Mutators to be able to couple the model.
- The ability to compile code as a shared library.
- Refactor source code to have an IRF interface.
- Output file(s) so the CSDMS staff can thoroughly test and rule out any errors due to the implementation into CMT.
Build track project for this. So 1 track page where each requested model is a ticket.